Amrita-Nikhil ride the airwaves


Amrita Rao recently took a new role — that of a radio jockey! Amrita and Nikhil Dwivedi have been promoting their new film, My Name Is Anthony Gonsalves, with a lot of energy, doing everything from endorsements to appearances on reality shows. Radio, naturally, was next.
In addition to promoting her film on the airwaves, Amrita was invited to a radio station to congratulate winners of a contest. “I’ve never even won at housie,” the actress says, “So I’m really envious of contestants who have the spirit to take part. And for those who win, I’m jealous!”
After her short stint as a radio jockey, does she have any intentions of becoming a part-time RJ? “You need a huge quantity of spontaneity, wit and humour. And you need to go live and be very, very effective within your time constraints. It’s a very demanding profession. I don’t know if I qualify, but I would certainly love to do something like it,” she says. Nikhil isn’t as optimistic, saying, “You need a special talent to become an RJ, which is probably not in me!” Tune into what the stars have to say about their experience.
Amrita-Nikhil ride the airwaves Amrita-Nikhil ride the airwaves Reviewed by CELEBS on Thursday, January 31, 2008 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.