Miley Cyrus Bordering on Burnout?


Miley Cyrus is one of the biggest names in the film, music and television world. On top of an extended sell-out tour, a television show, an in-demand merchandise line and the release of her 3-D movie, the daughter of country crooner Billy Ray Cyrus also has been slapped with legal woes relating to fans who were promised tickets through her Web site that never eventuated.
But at the tender age of 15, is Miley pushing herself beyond what a girl her age can cope with?
“I am definitely really tired and this is like a four-month tour. Basically, this tour has been my life for six straight months, so half a year this is it,” Cyrus said. “But I am the worst critic of myself ’cause I sit there and I pick apart each little thing and am very hard on everything I do.”
It seems the seasoned starlet is feeling the pressure, saying she’s “super nervous” about the future full-length “Hannah Montana” film.
“There is going to be plenty of mistakes that are going to be made in that feature,” she said.
Despite her whirlwind existence and the negative aspects of fame, however, our Hannah Montana knows no different.
“It is what I’ve grown up around. I will say I’m just normal and then people are like ‘OK, this is not a normal life.’ But to me this is completely normal, it is what I have always been around,” Miley insisted.
Miley Cyrus Bordering on Burnout? Miley Cyrus Bordering on Burnout? Reviewed by CELEBS on Saturday, February 09, 2008 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.