Miley Cyrus Cried about Jamie Lynn Spears’ Pregnancy!

Miley Cyrus has admitted that she cried after finding out good friend Jamie Lynn Spears was pregnant.

The two teen sensations are good friends having both worked for the children’s network Disney Channel and Nickelodeon on their respected shows Hannah Montana and Zoey 101.

Speaking to the Daily Mail, Miley reveals: “When I first heard she was pregnant, I started crying. I was heartbroken to tell you the truth because she’s my friend and I didn’t want her life to change.”

But now she’s actually getting really excited and even though it’s a difficult situation, I’m happy for her now because she’s happy that she made the choices she did.”

The 15-year old also claims that she won’t be following in the same footsteps at Jamie Lynn’s troubled older sister Britney.

Well, I’m aware that things can happen,” she says. “But I keep my friends and family superclose and that really helps.”

Now, do you really think Miley cried???

Miley Cyrus Cried about Jamie Lynn Spears’ Pregnancy! Miley Cyrus Cried about Jamie Lynn Spears’ Pregnancy! Reviewed by CELEBS on Thursday, March 20, 2008 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.