New Hannah Montana CD Drops Today!

Hey guys! Steph here, making my first post on the new site! How do y’all like it so far?

Anyway, I wanted to spill about the new Hannah Montana CD that dropped today – The Best of Both Worlds CD/DVD combo! I totally had forgotten it was coming out today until I walked into Wal-Mart (Good thing my dad remembered he needed to get some chips!) and saw it right there in the front of the store. I was like “OMG!” so has soon as I got home I popped it in, and here’s my review of it:

1. Rock Star - My fav Hannah song of all time, and what a way to start the CD! Great vocals.
2. Life’s What You Make It - Not my personal favorite on the CD, but it still sounded really good.
3. Just Like You - I don’t know what it is about this song, but I love it. She sounds so cute when she’s singing it!
4. Nobody’s Perfect - You can really tell she’s giving her all on this song. Not the best vocal, but still very powerful.
5. Pumpin’ Up The Party - I never really have liked this song, and no exception here. It’s just really repetitive song. =/
6. I Got Nerve - Zomigosh! Love this song! Great vocals, great performance from the band, great everything!

7. We Got the Party (feat. Jonas Brothers) - Hannah. Nick. Joe. Kevin. Need I say more?!?!
8. Start All Over - Very good vocal. Great way to start out the Miley set.
9. Good and Broken - Just okay. Nothing really spectacular about the number.
10. See You Again - Great song, makes you want to sing along!
11. Let’s Dance - You can pretty much see Miley dancing when you hear this. Love it!
12. East Northumberland High - Is there really a East Northumberland High? lol. Guitarist is really good, vocal is just…okay.
13. G.N.O (Girl’s Night Out) - Love, love, love! Very showstopper.
14. The Best of Both Worlds - Besides the fact that it’s on the Miley side instead of the Hannah, it’s a really good finale song.

Overall, I was more than satisfied with my purchase. Seriously, if you even remotely like Hannah/Miley, you need to check this CD out. It’s not the same vocals from the concert movie, they re-layed them and it is really great. Better than the first two CDs put together.

I highly recommend it to every HM fan out there. You won’t be disappointed!

If you’ve already heard it, let us know what you think!

New Hannah Montana CD Drops Today! New Hannah Montana CD Drops Today! Reviewed by CELEBS on Friday, March 14, 2008 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.