Zac Efron Gets Slapped by Michelle Trachtenberg!
While working on making the movie Seventeen Again, Michelle Trachtenberg and Zac Efron had the strange situation of pretending to be daughter and father.After all, the movie is about a middle aged guy played by Matthew Perry who finds himself made into a 17-year-old, so Zac Efron plays Perry as a teenager. Michelle Trachtenberg has the role of his daughter…and in real life she’s two years older than he is!
But the two found their groove quickly.
“I call him dad,” she said with a laugh to Hollywood.com. “[I say things like], Good morning, dad.”
One scene called for her to hit slap Zac hard, and she admitted that wasn’t the most comfortable thing in the world.
“I felt really bad because the other night I had to slap Zac and that was really hard for me to do. There were like three takes and he was such a trooper,” she explained.
“His face was burning red and I was like, ‘I’m sorry!’ He was like, ‘Just do it. Come on!’ He was so funny.”
“The thing about slaps on camera is there are so many ways to do it wrong!” added Efron.
Zac Efron Gets Slapped by Michelle Trachtenberg!
Reviewed by CELEBS
on
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Rating:
Reviewed by CELEBS
on
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Rating:

No comments: